Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Faces of Christmas

I had lots of help getting ready for Christmas this year.

 Joey and Jack are experts at decorating the tree.


They told me that they were being careful to "put the delicate ones up high so Clarey can't break them."


They helped me hang the stockings with care.



So that when Clare got here, she had a lot to discover this year at our house:
When they go outside together, Valerie and Clare say "Oo! Windy!"


Seeing the pyramid twirl, she said, "Oo! Windy"



Clare is saying "hello" to a bird that once was one of my childhood favorites.


So much to see and explore!


 When Val was little, she carried this Santa on her shoulders just like this.

Clare took him for a walk. 


Here she's getting to know the characters from "Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer." 


The most fun is when everyone is here:


See what I mean?


Jack came as "Spy-ter-man" and left as this green power ranger.


Is that for me?


Oh, yes!



I think she's worried about the clean-up.  But never mind. It's worth it!




2 comments:

  1. What a great collection of Christmas memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful memory page! Rudolph is my grandson, Taylor's, favorite character and Christmas show. I love how gentle the boys were with the ornaments. And how much Clare loved the balloon. Simple things...

    ReplyDelete